Join the Community Conversation
On March 3, 2016, members of the business, veterans’ services organization, and human resource organizations of the Capital Region will come together to share their experiences and open a community conversation surrounding the benefits and resources available to businesses who hire veterans.
A keynote address from Michael Billok, Esq. of Bond, Shoeneck, and King will lead us into two concurrent panel discussions. Topics we hope to cover include:
- Translation of military titles to civilian titles
- Benefits to businesses that hire veterans
- Why veterans make good employees
- Training and transition services available pre- and post-hire
- Veterans’ perspectives on transitioning from a military career to civilian positions
- Your questions — bring your questions and ideas to discuss with our panels
|8:15am||Welcome from Al Marco, Founder of VetsBridge.com|
|9:15am||Panel discussions begin|
|10:30am||Panel discussions end|
This activity has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute and SHRM for General Credit.